As a growing company 4C Offshore has a unique service offering with a global reach and corresponding customer portfolio covering the offshore energy sector. We provide consultancy and membership intelligence services and we are based in Lowestoft. We are continuously developing our sales approach and want you to be part of this.
We seek a bright and enthusiastic Customer Onboarder to look after the memberships within the company. This person will be responsible for our subscribers, being our members ‘go to’ for any customer enquiry and constantly ensuring a positive customer experience so that the clients are getting the most out of their subscription.
It will entail learning all subscription products on offer as well as understanding the offshore energy sector in detail. It will involve reporting all feedback to the relevant departments so that we are constantly improving the subscribers service with our organisation.
- Delivering excellent customer service through maintaining good relationships
- Providing knowledge on all subscriptions to assist with any customer enquiry
- Providing support to the sales team
- Reporting customer feedback, concerns and issues to Sales Manager and any other relevant department
- Dealing with subscription renewals
- Recording incoming email and phone enquiries rapidly and efficiently.
- Excellent telephone skills and a persuasive demeanour.
- Use of Word, Excel, Publisher
- Gathering market and customer information as input to sales activities.
- Customer Service background within office environment
- Computer skills needed preferably previous experience was computer based
- Experience in contacting businesses on the phone as well as face to face
Working House & Wages
5 days per week (40 hours)
Position is full time and based in Lowestoft, UK
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com