Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
Purpose of the role:
4C Offshore provides a secure Market Intelligence digital platform to a global customer base requiring 24 hour access.
The company uses a mixture of current and new web development technologies, services and techniques, SQL for data management, ARCGIS for map development and data integration, HCL Notes and Domino for back-office systems and content management all of which are in-house.
Joining our team implies your role is essential and mission critical.
We are looking for those of you prepared self motivate, learn and adapt to existing, legacy and new technologies.
This is not a role suitable for those looking for a single tracked development role.
The developer will be maintaining and developing legacy Notes applications, upgrading our Notes Domino servers and Notes clients, and regression testing applications.
- Compliance with departmental policies and processes and for performing all duties and activities in a safe and ethical manner.
- New Application Development.
- Manage the development cycle through coding, testing, acceptance and production turnover.
- Maintenance and Support of Existing Applications.
- Assist in upgrading our Notes Domino servers and Notes clients to newer version (10 or 11).
- Perform maintenance duties to ensure continued operations of existing production applications.
- Gather design changes and problems/issues for revising existing production applications.
- Manage the change cycle through coding, testing, acceptance and production rollout.
- Perform analysis, design, coding and/or testing to effectively migrate existing applications to alternative platforms.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Keep peers and STR informed of trends, significant problems, unexpected delays and anything new in the environment.
- Keep customers informed of global problems, scheduled downtime, etc.
- Experience in developing/supporting/maintaining primarily Domino servers and Notes client UI applications in:
- Lotus Notes Domino servers and client version 9 and/or 11
- LotusScript and Formula Language
- Lotus Connectors
- Lotus Enterprise Integrator (LEI)
- Domino administration and configuration of a clustered server environment
- DAOS configuration and administration
- Demonstrated three (3) years of experience with and working knowledge of:
- XML Webservices
- SQL Server 2012 (or higher)
- Demonstrated a working knowledge of SQL Server stored procedures, functions and SQL.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage the development cycle through coding, testing, acceptance, and production turnover.
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (40 hours).
- Base salary dependent on experience. From £30k.
How to apply:
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our HR department (HR@4coffshore.net) or apply at http://www.4coffshore.com/employment.aspx.
The cover letter forms part of the application process. Therefore, kindly note that applications without a cover letter risk being rejected.
The closing date for this position: 1st March 2021
Position is full time and based in Lowestoft, UK