Full Stack Developers (2x)
Purpose of the role:
4C Offshore provides a secure Market Intelligence digital platform to a global customer base requiring 24 hour access.
The company uses a mixture of current and new web development technologies, services and techniques, SQL for data management, ARCGIS for map development and data integration, HCL Notes and Domino for back-office systems and content management all of which are in-house.
Joining our team implies your role is essential and mission critical.
We are looking for those of you prepared self motivate, learn and adapt to existing, legacy and new technologies. This is not a role suitable for those looking for a single tracked development role.
Research, Design and develop UI interfaces, program web and in-house software applications for internal and external use and provide internal IT support.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Integrate back-end data.
- Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices.
- Design and maintain customer dashboards, including graphs and charts
- Upgrade and repair existing programs.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency.
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation.
- Follow security principles.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Hands on experience with various programming languages and technics such as: C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL, etc
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Attention to detail
- ability to learn new and old technologies quickly
- ability to solve problems efficiently
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (40 hours).
- Base salary dependent on experience. From £24-30k.
How to apply:
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our HR department (HR@4coffshore.net) or apply at http://www.4coffshore.com/employment.aspx.
The cover letter forms part of the application process. Therefore, kindly note that applications without a cover letter risk being rejected.
Position is full time and based in Lowestoft, UK