Market Researcher / Analyst
4C Offshore is a leading provider of strategic market intelligence and consulting services to the global offshore renewable energy sector. 4C’s customers include established market players and new entrants from across the entire value-chain. An opportunity has arisen for a motivated researcher to join our Greater China Team. You will have a passion for renewable energy, an eye for detail and the tenacity to pursue, discover and communicate industry intelligence and news.
- Monitoring of project pipelines, emerging technologies and contractors in the offshore wind and marine energy markets within Greater China, and providing valuable information to our global subscriber base.
- Assisting with the Greater China Team Lead by undertaking data research and analysis, report writing, and consulting projects.
- Assisting with business development activities in Greater China Team.
- Maintenance of 4C’s information systems with accurate and engaging content.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring proper quality control and completeness of 4C's information systems.
- Proactive telephone engagement with the industry to pursue the latest information.
- Developing a personal network of relationships across the supply chain.
- Undertaking extensive research to keep abreast of the latest trends and news.
- Writing news articles.
- Networking and presenting at industry events.
- Engaging with customers to ensure all support requests are dealt with in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Proficient in Mandarin and English, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A self-starter with a can-dos attitude who takes responsibility for the completeness and quality of their work.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to cold-call in order to gather insights.
- An undergraduate degree in a technical, numeric or business-related discipline. A postgraduate qualification will be well regarded.
- Any experience of the following is beneficial: additional language skills, strong numerical/statistical skills, knowledge of MS Access/SQL, knowledge of Geographical Information Systems.
How to apply:
Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to HR HR@4coffshore.net
Applications without a cover letter will be rejected
The closing date for this position: 14-01-2021
Position based in Lowestoft, UK