As a growing company 4C Offshore has an unique service, with a global reach and corresponding customer portfolio covering the offshore energy sector. We provide consultancy and membership intelligence services and are based in Lowestoft. We are continuously developing our sales approach and want you to be part of this.
We seek an ambitious confident Sales Assistant of high integrity to develop growing subscription sales. You will be a strategic member of the Sales team with important day to day administration activities. The role will also involve assisting with the customer onboarding process, contacting customers to ensure they are receiving the highest possible service and achieving the yearly target.
- Providing support to the sales team
- Recording incoming email and phone enquiries rapidly and efficiently
- Excellent telephone skills and a persuasive demeanour
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Publisher and able to learn proprietary systems
- Recording sales and order information accurately
- Reporting customer concerns and issues
- Covering Sales Manager whilst on annual leave
- Customer service skills
- The ability to work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Sensitivity and understanding
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales and administration background
- Computer skills required
- Experience in contacting businesses on the phone as well as face to face
Working Hours & Salary:
5 days per week (40 hours)
Salary dependent on experience from £18-20k.
How to apply:
Send CV and cover letter to HR@4coffshore.net