Customer Service Representative
Purpose of the role:
Due to 4C's continued growth, exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic customer service representative to join the sales team!
- Representing 4C Offshore at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as required.
- Managing objections to lead to a purchase.
- Advising forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information accurately.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Reporting customer concerns and issues.
- Developing sales metrics and reporting thereof.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Customer Service background within office environment.
- Computer skills needed preferably previous experience was computer based.
- Experience in contacting businesses on the phone as well as face to face.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Publisher.
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (40 hours)
- Base salary dependent on experience, plus commission
How to apply:
Applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our HR department at HR@4coffshore.net or apply at http://www.4coffshore.com/employment.aspx. The cover letter forms part of the application process. Therefore, kindly note that applications without a cover letter risk being rejected.