IT / Web Developer
Purpose of the role:
Due to 4C's continued growth, exciting opportunity has arisen for motivated it / web developer to join the IT team!
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Integrate back-end data.
- Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices.
- Design and maintain customer dashboards, including graphs and charts.
- Upgrade and repair IT systems.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency.
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation.
- Follow security principles.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Proven work experience as IT / Web developer.
- Hands on experience with various programming languages and technics such as: C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL, etc.
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new and old technologies quickly.
- Ability to solve IT problems efficiently.
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (40 hours)
- Base salary dependent on experience
How to apply:
Applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our HR department at HR@4coffshore.net or apply at http://www.4coffshore.com/employment.aspx. The cover letter forms part of the application process. Therefore, kindly note that applications without a cover letter risk being rejected.