Purpose of the role:
Responsible for providing 4C Offshore’s subscribers and readers with inbound press releases, article edits and potentially in-depth articles on a daily basis. The aim is to help ensure clients stay up-to date with market developments to inform their strategic business decisions.
- The role includes collating, editing and writing news articles covering the offshore wind, subsea power cable market and related supply chains globally. These articles are distributed to membership based customers, on TGS/4C related websites, affiliated web sites, and to a general audience via digital media.
- Stakeholder communication, dealing with industry suppliers, developers and clients will be required to source press releases, leads and information for articles in order to stay at the forefront of the industry. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, utilising telephone and video tools, as well as communicating effectively through email and messaging. The Press coordinator will work with other teams within the company such as 4C Market Researchers to edit/create exclusive articles.
- The press co-ordinator will maintain both the 4C News pages and support the Social media team responsible for running multiple social media platforms, growing 4C Offshore’s following and tapping into new potential clients. News articles intended for the general public shall be posted on social media daily to boost exposure.
- The role includes the maintenance and growth of 4C Offshore’s press image library where possible. This includes publishing images within copyright guidelines and adding to 4C Offshore’s library of copyright owned images.
- Excellent knowledge of public relations best practices, brand management, and media strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate with personnel and members of the media.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of press release style guides.
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Offshore renewable experience will be very beneficial.
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (37.5 hours)
- Salary is from £25,000 per annum for a full time office based role, depending on experience
- Private Healthcare, Dentalcare, Cash Healthplan, Bonus scheme, Life insurance included.
How to apply:
Applicants must have a right to work in the UK
Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to HR (email@example.com) or apply at http://www.4coffshore.com/employment.aspx.
Applications without a cover letter will be rejected.
Position is based in Lowestoft, UK