The shareholders of Cuxport GmbH are Rhenus SE & Co. KG in Holzwickede near Dortmund, with a 74.9 percent share, and HHLA Container Terminals Gesellschaft mbH in Hamburg with the remaining 25.1 percent.
It is a rail, road and inland waterway connected port facility which also has a private heavy-haulage-road connection to German Offshore Industry Center. It features EDI controlled warehouse terminal with indoor and outdoor storage facilities.
Cuxport is extending its facilities accordingly in order to meet the needs of the future. The heavy load berth has been specially designed to cope with extreme stresses from foundation sections or generators.
Latest News - Click to expand
Arklow Bank Wind Park 2 could generate Irish economic benefit of up to €800 million and support 2,300 jobs over project lifecycle.
Global Energy Group (GEG) has marked a 'major milestone' for the 882MW Moray West Offshore Wind Farm.
ABP has signed a MOU on cooperation with Taiwan International Ports Corporation.