Purpose of the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to play your part in the global energy transition.
4C Offshore is a leading provider of strategic market intelligence and consulting services to the flourishing offshore renewable energy and subsea power cables sectors. 4C creates value for customers by providing them with the market knowledge and insights needed for tactical and strategic decision making.
4C’s clients include established market players and pioneering new entrants from across the entire value-chain. An opportunity has arisen for a motivated research assistance to join our specialist Market Research Team.
You will support our Research Team with key data research.
- Assisting with monitoring of project pipelines, vessels and contractors in the global offshore wind and subsea power cable markets.
- Maintenance of 4C’s information systems with accurate and engaging content, undertaking data research, quality control, gap filling and vessel tracking.
- Engage with industry by developing a personal network of relationships across the supply chain. Be proactive with telephone and webinar engagement to pursue the latest information.
- Making sure Research Team is registered with all webinars/events available and the useful content is harvested
- Strong interest in renewable energy and a desire to pursue a career in it.
- Ability and desire to work in office environment.
- A-Level English and Maths is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable with cold-calling in order to gather insights.
- Any additional language skills will be well regarded.
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (37.5 hours)
- Salary depending on experience from £22,050.00 - £24,150.00
How to apply:
Applicants must have a right to work in the UK
Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to HR (email@example.com) or apply at http://www.4coffshore.com/employment.aspx.
Position is full time and based in Lowestoft, UK