IT / Web Developer
Purpose of the role:
4C Offshore provides a secure Market Intelligence digital platform to a global customer base requiring 24 hour access.
The company uses a mixture of current and new web development technologies, services and techniques, SQL for data management, ARCGIS for map development and data integration, HCL Notes and Domino for back-office systems and content management all of which are in-house.
Joining our team implies your role is essential and mission critical.
We are looking for those of you prepared to self-motivate, learn and adapt to existing, legacy and new technologies. This is not a role suitable for those looking for a single tracked development role.
Research, Design and develop UI interfaces, program web and in-house software applications for internal and external use and provide internal IT support.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Integrate back-end data.
- Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices.
- Design and maintain customer dashboards, including graphs and charts.
- Upgrade and repair existing programs.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency.
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation.
- Follow security principles.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Hands on experience with various programming languages and technics such as: C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL, etc.
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently.
Working Hours & Wages:
- 5 days per week (37.5 hours)
- Base salary dependent on experience and qualifications from £24-30k.
- Private Healthcare, Dentalcare, Cash Healthplan, Bonus scheme, Life insurance included.
How to apply:
Applicants must have a right to work in the UK
Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to HR (email@example.com).