4C Offshore Empowering Intelligence

Cuxport - Port Mapping

The shareholders of Cuxport GmbH are Rhenus SE & Co. KG in Holzwickede near Dortmund, with a 74.9 percent share, and HHLA Container Terminals Gesellschaft mbH in Hamburg with the remaining 25.1 percent. It is a rail, road and inland waterway connected port facility which also has a private heavy-haulage-road connection to German Offshore Industry Center. It features EDI controlled warehouse terminal with indoor and outdoor storage facilities. Cuxport is extending its facilities accordingly in order to meet the needs of the future. The heavy load berth has been specially designed to cope with extreme stresses from foundation sections or generators.

4C Offshore | Cuxport Port
Name: Cuxport
Owner: Cuxport GmbH
Country: Germany
Sea: North Sea
☰ Map Legend